When I read Peter and the Star Catchers, I couldn't put it down. I couldn't wait for the other books in the series to come out. Peter and the Shadow Theives and Peter and the Secret at Rundoon were just as exciting! The books are based on the story of Peter Pan but you learn how Peter Pan came to be. You also learn how Peter Pan befriended Tinkerbell, how Captain Hook lost his hand, and so much more!


This series is a great read for those who love adventure, Peter Pan fans, or any kid (or kid-at-heart) who is looking for a book they won't be able to put down!


Mr. Kanas (my husband) knew how much I liked Peter and the Star Catchers so he bought me a special hardcover edition that is autographed by the authors! Take a look at the picture above!

2 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    That is a beautiful book!! What a special gift. I look forward to hearing more about your other readings.
    Unknown said...
    This was such a good book. It was fun to read a story about how Peter Pan became a lost boy. I have read the 2nd story also and liked it just as well.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home