Gossamer

Gossamer by Lois Lowry is one of the 2009 Rebecca Caudill Award Nominees. After reading the first chapter, I wasn't really sure I would like the book. I am so glad I decided to keep reading because it was a very charming and entertaining story. Gossamer is a fantasy story about the "creatures" that give you dreams at night. The humans in the story include a troubled boy and two women. I don't want to give any more of the story away but if you like fantasy stories, read Gossamer. Lois Lowry is a wonderful storyteller and this book can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    This is now one of my absolutely favorite books! When I started I did not think I liked it but when I finished I loved it. This book was magic, I think everyone should read it.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home