Wolf Brother by Michelle Paver is one of the best books I have ever read. It incorporates two of my favorite subjects - ancient cultures and wovles. This book has riveting action, intricate details, and Michelle Paver is an awesome story teller. I absolutely loved the characters and had a hard time putting this book down! Of all the Rebecca Caudill nominees for 2009, this is definitely in my top three, if not my favorite. I cannot wait to read the next book in the "Chronicles of Ancient Darkness" series. This would be a great challenge book for my 4th graders - you'll love this book!

1 Comment:

  1. Unknown said...
    I liked this book too. It was a great adventure with enough magic to keep it interesting. I think this would be a great book for 4th grade readers.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home